Check-in policies in Team Foundation Server ensure that code checked into version control meets the defined quality requirements of your team.
This policy pack wants to offer the anxious project leader a wide range of different policies to meet their typical needs.
Planned Check-In Policies
- Branching Forbidden Policy
- Check-in Notes Pattern Policy
- Clean Build Policy
- Confirmation Required Policy
- Deleting Forbidden Policy
- Ensure Code Copyright Policy
- Keyword Expansion Policy
- Last Build Not Failed Policy
- No Check-ins Allowed Policy
- Scan For Viruses Policy
Other Check-In Policies
New to check-in policies?
Have a look at this introduction
and these posts about how to implement them
If you have further questions or suggestion please post them in the Discussion section.